We will send a download link to your email address. By submitting the form you accept the Evaluation License Agreement below.
After submitting you will receive a confirmation email, followed by an email describing where to download the software.
The purpose of the evaluation version is to give a taste of what BROIDI is and what it does. It comes with a simple evaluation model and a mock data-set of artificial mail-pieces with which one can evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the tool.
Purchasing a licensed version adds the following features.
- Possibility to create your own BROIDI models
- A tool to create training data from your own set of images
- Optional support and upgrades (see licensing)
- Operating system: Tested on GNU/Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- Memory: Requires 256 MB of RAM at minimum and possibly up to 512 MB of RAM.
- Java: Requires either Java 6 or Java 7 (either JRE/JDK).
- Images: For the purposes of OCR, image resolution of 300 dpi would be great. Anything below 200 dpi is likely to decrease the accuracy. File format: Either uncompressed monochromatic TIFF, or preferably ITU-T Group4 (T.6) compressed monochromatic TIFF.