Syslore VCS is intelligent high performance web-based video coding solution featuring groundbreaking innovations and new approaches that clearly distinguish its performance, flexibility and ease-of-use from other video coding solutions on the market.
Syslore VCS supports both local and remote video coding. Both local and remote video coding can be performed either online (during the sorting) or offline (after the sorting) depending on which approach suits best for the organisation. In the case of online coding, the address details are returned within seconds, so that the sorting machine can sort the mail instantly. In the case of offline video coding, the address details are returned after longer time, so that the mail needs to be fed to the sorting machine for a second time.
Syslore VCS includes both outward and inward coding. Depending the sorting process, where the automatic address recognition fails, video coding needs may need to be executed to different address depth. In case of outward sorting, sufficient level may be postal code, whereas in case of inward sorting sufficient level may be delivery point or recipient level. Desired coding level can be selected flexible.
Syslore VCS includes different coding views designed for different mail types (letters, flats, parcels and rest mail).
- Efficient sequence sorting and mail-forwarding thanks to Syslore OCR's market leading delivery point read rates
- Syslore OCR helps postal operators to cut down mail sorting errors and misdirected mail-pieces with extremely low error rates and on-the-fly address correction.
Increased automation and efficiency
- Cloud or on-premise, it is your choice. Syslore OCR can be implemented on-premises, on a third party hosting or in a cloud as a service.
- Reducing manual mail sorting and video coding work.
- As a CEN compliant solution, Syslore OCR can be flexibly utilized with other solutions, as a primary OCR or as a secondary address reader to further improve the performance of existing address reading and mail sorting solutions.
Improved service quality
- Improved quality of service.
- Increased performance to ensure delivery time obligations are met.
Lower total cost of ownership
- Centralized solution for all mail types (letters, flats, parcels, rest mail, and China Mail) and multiple sorting sites.
- CEN compliant solution to upgrade performance and extend the life-cycle of existing sorting systems.
Our OCR can be licensed for various applications, also as OEM. Here are two different usage scenarios from our partners.
Syslore OCR is available with Neopost mail sorting machines as an integrated address reader. Together, Syslore and Neopost have delivered flexible and comprehensive mail sorting solutions in multiple countries for both public and private postal operators. Contact us for references and case studies.
Neopost Postal Solutions provides state-of-the-art solutions combining proven technology into customized solutions that help postal operators improve their processes, and manage their resources.
The Neopost MSA-9600 is a flexible, modular and easy-to-use sorting and accounting system for mixed mail and small parcels. The fast mixed-mail feeder handles all mail up to 16mm thick with ease, eliminating the time required for pre-sorting. The MSA-9600 can process up to 10,800 envelopes per hour through its certified, industrial dynamic weighing system.