Syslore OCR features groundbreaking innovations and new approaches that clearly distinguish its performance, flexibility and ease-of-use from other OCR and address recognition solutions on the market.
These innovations include an address block and region of interest detector Syslore BROIDI, a character recognition component that combines multiple character recognition algorithms with Syslore Match, applying artificial intelligence, fuzzy matching and machine learning algorithms.
Our customers have the freedom to choose the suitable deployment option: on-premises, on a third party hosting or as a cloud based OCR-as-a-service. As a CEN compliant solution, Syslore OCR can be utilized as a primary or OEM OCR technology or as a secondary address recognition solution to further improve the performance of existing address reading and mail sorting solutions.
As a result, Syslore OCR gives postal operators the cost efficiency, performance and flexibility needed in today’s rapidly changing postal business environment.
- Efficient sequence sorting and mail-forwarding thanks to Syslore OCR's market leading delivery point read rates
- Syslore OCR helps postal operators to cut down mail sorting errors and misdirected mail-pieces with extremely low error rates and on-the-fly address correction.
Increased automation and efficiency
- Cloud or on-premise, it is your choice. Syslore OCR can be implemented on-premises, on a third party hosting or in a cloud as a service.
- Reducing manual mail sorting and video coding work.
- As a CEN compliant solution, Syslore OCR can be flexibly utilized with other solutions, as a primary OCR or as a secondary address reader to further improve the performance of existing address reading and mail sorting solutions.
Improved service quality
- Improved quality of service.
- Increased performance to ensure delivery time obligations are met.
Lower total cost of ownership
- Centralized solution for all mail types (letters, flats) and multiple sorting sites.
- CEN compliant solution to upgrade performance and extend the life-cycle of existing sorting systems.
Our OCR can be licensed for various applications, also as OEM. Here are two different usage scenarios from our partners.
Syslore OCR is available with Neopost mail sorting machines as an integrated address reader. Together, Syslore and Neopost have delivered flexible and comprehensive mail sorting solutions in multiple countries for both public and private postal operators. Contact us for references and case studies.
Neopost Postal Solutions provides state-of-the-art solutions combining proven technology into customized solutions that help postal operators improve their processes, and manage their resources.
The Neopost MSA-9600 is a flexible, modular and easy-to-use sorting and accounting system for mixed mail and small parcels. The fast mixed-mail feeder handles all mail up to 16mm thick with ease, eliminating the time required for pre-sorting. The MSA-9600 can process up to 10,800 envelopes per hour through its certified, industrial dynamic weighing system.